Yellow Belt No. 5 One-Step
This one-step requires two people, an initiator of the technique (the puncher) and the practitioner (one who executes the technique). The one-step begins with a right reverse punch to the solar plexus.
Counter with a right inward block, then
- Execute a right hammerfist punch to the midsection.
- Execute a left hammerfist punch to the kidney area.
- Execute a right hammerfist punch to the temple.
- Grab the back of the neck with your right hand, and pull the aggressor's head forward and down.
- Step, with the left leg, into a twist stance (left leg behind right leg) and execute a left base palm rip to the face.
- Grab the opponent's shoulder with your left hand (maintaining your grasp of his neck with your right hand) and execute a right knee to the face.
Video of Yellow #5
Yellow Belt No. 5 Take Down
After step 5 (above), continue applying pressure to the neck. As you continue to pull his head forward and down, you should be moving into a kneeling position on your right knee. When he is prone on the floor, apply a finishing technique (punch to head, elbow to back, etc.)